A Car Tour to discover the historical-artistic and Eno-Gastonomic beauties of Salento and Valle d’Itria, touching the most evocative places of this fantastic region between east and west. In addition to the truly beauty of Salento with this tour you will discover the flavors, the taste of healthy eating and of eating well, the Mediterranean cuisine, the wine of Salento. Thanks to a Salentine Cooking Course with real professionals that will make you touch and prepare with your hands the food that you will eat in the evening for dinner, it will be a unique experience. This tour is always very successful and leaves our guests amazed by the beauty of the destinations visited but above all by the unique experience of putting the “Mani in Pasta”.
Breakfast and Visit of the Historic Centre of the City of Lecce capital of the Baroque called the Florence of the South. Free discovery of the city with its finely decorated churches and palaces. Free lunch. In the afternoon, a Salentine Cooking Course in a historic Palazzo della Città that still preserves the typical environments and places of the past. Your Salento Cooking Course will start in the afternoon around 4.30 pm The lesson program includes: Hands on teaching at least three recipes in a 2-hour lesson The presence of the teacher and assistant cook; The presence of an Italian / English interpreter; All the ingredients and equipment necessary to prepare the dishes are provided. A complete dinner based on dishes prepared by the participants and other dishes, water, wine, coffee, liqueurs; Tasting of matching dishes and wines, oils, liqueurs. The experience of recipe preparation. Apron, hat, and recipes. After dinner, Return to the Masseria and Overnight.
Breakfast and departure for Ostuni, the White City. Visit of the ancient village that preserves numerous testimonies of a past rich in history and culture. We recommend visiting the Romanesque Cathedral and the narrow streets of the historic center. Free lunch. In the afternoon appointment at the Oleificio Cooperativo in Ostuni where a staff member will welcome us and explain all the stages of olive oil production, a true treasure of this land. An expert agronomist will explain the differences between the various production of virgin and extra-virgin olive oil. Tasting of baked goods and olive oil. Transfer to the second Masseria in Valle d’Itria and accommodation in the rooms. Free Dinner and Overnight in Masseria.
The price includes:
– 7 nights in BB in the indicated structures
– Cookink Experince in Lecce and Dinner with dishes prepared with 2 different wine
– Guided visit to the Mosaic and Castle Laboratory in Corigliano d’Otranto
– Dinner based on typical products on the terrace of the Castell Del Monte
– 2 dinners based on typical products in the Masseria
– Voucher for Visit and Tasting of the Cooperative Oil Mill of Ostuni
– Visit and Tasting of Wines at Masseria Mita (or other masseria)
– Local water and wine in the dinners where not otherwise indicated
– Local assistance 24 hours a day
The Quote Does Not Include:
– Meals not indicated
– Residence taxes where required
– Guided tours not indicated
– Anything not expressly indicated under the heading “The Price Include”
5 Terence Court, Belvedere, Kent, Da17 5LB.
+44 (0) 20 3143 5983
+44 79 6655 1278